Friday, July 12, 2013

Resduced sugar Rainbow cake

Omg!!! I made it this time.... I really made it...
My girl celebrated her 16th birthday party at Safra Jurong BBQ pit.  She requested a "Rainbow Cake" for her birthday.  I made a trial one few weeks back, but it was way too sweet for the family.  This time, I cut down the sugar level for about 25g per layer, in all, 6 layers, I cut down about 150g of sugar for the whole cut... 
The cake is really nice, I decorated with some "Smarties Chocolate" and some "Rainbow Rice"... Whipping cream also cut down to thinner layer, the cake is really much healthier on the sugar compare to bakery found outside.... 
Oops!!! I changed the rainbow color position with the yellow and green... Suppose to be yellow first then green... A careless mistake....

I made it... Thanks to Cynthia Lim from "The Baking Biatch" recipe that I adopted from it, and he guidance from her too... 

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment