Friday, July 19, 2013

My very first Sponge Cake

Every time I saw someone bake a sponge cake so successfully, I envious so much... I have been wanting to bake a sponge cake for so long, but just didn't really have the courage to do it cause baking sponge cake is really a test.

On Thursday, I finally have the courage to bake it... The aroma of the cake while baking is so nice and you can actually smell it from far.  When baking, I was so happy because the cake rinse so high and I really see the cake beautifully bake.

When the cake is ready, I leave it to cool and before I can do anything, it shrink.... I didn't know what to do, so I decided to slice into 2 and spread some cream with peach chunks... And it become  another "birthday cake".... The texture of the cake is really soft and fine... I will try it again one of these day... Wish me luck the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment