Friday, June 7, 2013

My very own chocolate twist loaf

TGIF.... It's Friday... Yes.... 

Using my last sachet of yeast left in the cabinet... No more buns for the time being... (Been baking a lot of buns recently)... This time, I try loaf bread.... Plain loaf too boring... Left a bit of chocolate powder, use up la.... Plain chocolate?  Chocolate powder not enough also??? Aiyah!!! Twist it and can have both plain and chocolate.... 


When I was rolling the dough, the work was tough.... The dough tends to bounce back and I have to use alot of strength to widen it... After a few rounds of rolling, I cut into 3 portions to pleat it like my gal's hair... Let it rinse the 3 round....  Put to bake and it become like this...

See??!!!  Taste is good and the bread is so fine and soft.... Don't need to spread anything on it and it taste perfectly well... 

Ingredient :

Tangzhong of 25g of flour & 125ml of milk

375g bread flour
100g flour
35g milk powder (omitted as use milk)
75g castor sugar (use a bit more for sweet taste)
3/4 tsp of salt (omitted)
1 sachet of yeast
1 egg (lightly beaten)
150ml warm milk
40g butter








No comments:

Post a Comment